Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Training my Subjects Part 2

by Mistress Lucy H. Cunningham

Well it been 9 months since I started training Benny in earnest, and as you can imagine, it’s been quite at trip! I knew he’s a bit of a character, but now he’s really blown me away on several levels. More on that in a few. But to be perfectly honest, certain aspects of his training were very easy. After all, Benny has been a BDSM player since college - a very long time. True, my chastity program is not “playing” per se, as in contracting for a 90 minute session, for example; it is very much true-grit reality – he gave me his cock, for crissake, how much more ‘real’ can we make it!. Ohhh, there’s nothing quite like reality – it can be the ultimate mindfuck when manipulated correctly. And manipulate it I do…often, totally and with great gusto.

We started the process slowly. Benny finally found a design he could live with, not to mention the spare several thousand bucks to buy it. With my approval he settled on a surgical steel tube custom made by a firm in Montreal. The tube has an appendage that wraps around his ball sack and also has three holes: two which allow a bar to pass through the tube horizontally (and also pass through his frenum piercing) and also a larger hole to accommodate a future Prince Albert piercing. Right now the device is locked in place with the frenum bar which works fine. I can’t wait until we get that PA; Benny thinks that the frenum will continue to be his locking mechanism, but I have other plans. I want a big, thick PA to be holding him down. Mmmm. One thing that I had not bargained for is how sexy the key itself is. Who knew how revered a fucking key could become? Benny stares at it like it’s the Hope Diamond and I just adore attaching it to a necklace and letting it fall cavalierly into my cleavage. I can’t quite describe the feeling of power it gives me. Not that locking up his fucking dick is any big whoop, I mean it’s really of no use to me. Still, the feeling of power is undeniable, and I’m all about feeling powerful.

As we began, Benny was locked for two days at a time. During each lock-down period I made him write his impressions in a diary, which, to my surprise, he found rewarding. As good a writer as Benny is, he never got into keeping a diary, finding it to be a self-conscious but of tedium. (“I went to the park today and saw a beautiful red-breasted robin. As I probed it’s preternatural sense of self…” Oh, fuck, gag me; I totally understand his aversion to such drivel. In this instance, however, Benny related all the delicious details of the mental torment he is experiencing and that I am causing. I just love reading about it, knowing that I am responsible for these feelings and indeed his entire mental frame of mind. All he wants to do is serve me. That was always the case, but locked down. the feeling is multiplied. I’m a little iffy on him getting too involved at this point so I provisionally settled on writing assignments as his job. He wants to be my cook/artisan/footstool, but that will just have to wait, if it comes at all. Interestingly, all the so-called “experts” on chastity training recommended beginning a regimen by locking up the property one day at a time, but I wasn’t having any of that. I’m too busy for such nonsense, though. of course. I am always available in a true emergency. Two days just struck me as a good compromise – two days in chastity and then two days of freedom. Good way to start! Freedom is relative, of course. In our case, “Freedom” means he can cum when I call or text him that he should. He is instructed to be on his knees and cum into his dog bowl. I’m always interested in knowing how long after my initial order before he is happily lapping up his spooge. Benny adores tantric sex, so left to his own devices it would take four hours of self-torture (nipple clamps) and lots of visits to the nexus of frustration and relief before finally releasing. Well, fine, but I wanted to cut down that timeframe in order to shape Benny for his new reality: only having brief periods of time in which to self-arouse, climax and tongue-clean. I decided that three minutes is ample time to do the deed. If I am feeling particularly generous and wanting to indulge Benny’s romantic streak, I may allow more time, while softly encouraging him with words, caresses, laughing and pinches. Other times, I might allow only a minute and a half while sadistically torturing him. My favorite thing (and his too, I suspect) is to go from bright and sweet to cold and cruel in a millisecond. After letting this new mood sink in, I matter of factly explain to Benny what the consequences will be for non-compliance within the allotted time (will it be a fisting, a severe caning, a week in lock up, oh, so many choices). Finally, with an expressionless face, I keep time while doing everything in my power to distract him. My dream is to put him in a humbler and have him attempt to jerk off while in an awkward position…with me dragon-tailing his balls, of course. Yummy. Gotta get that humbler.

One thing I had not really thought through is that there is a lot of cumming going on, which is sort of counterintuitive. I mean, chastity equals not cumming, right? Well come to find out (sorry!) chastity also means cumming as a way to delineate the end of a chastised period. Initially, in the 2 days locked / 2 days free scenario, it really did not matter; I could easily unlock him and simply send him on his way. But I started taking a perverse interest in his first orgasm after lock-up, and directing how he comes became an unexpected point of intrigue for me. Shit, if you’re going to own someone, might as well control the whole show, right? *Sigh* That leads me to my boy Xavier.

Xavier finally “got” the Mistress Lucy/Benny thing: Benny is my acolyte, my chastity slave and above all my pet. None of these things threatens the office Xavier inhabits, nor should it. After all, Xavier frequently spouts off that he would like to live in a poly-amorous BDSM family, and here he can’t even accept the fucking pet! Jeeesh. Actually, Xavier is young but not hopeless. I think he really does get it now. And, you know, if he can wrap his head around the concept, Benny could probably teach him a thing or three. Interestingly, Benny informed me that Xavier has been perusing his profile on CM. Hmm, interesting. But the improved karma is all very recent. For months all I got was attitude from Xavier when it was time for Benny to come over. Early on I decided that Benny’s visits would require “corner time” for Xavier. At least that way there would be no tantrums. Meanwhile as time went on I started thinking that this was a lost opportunity. After all, I have these two obedient sluts together, there just HAS to be some potential for mischief! In time, I started thinking about concrete ways I could have them interact in service to me. I know Benny would love to spank Xavier, but I need to be certain that there is no bitterness or resentment behind it. I’m a firm believer that discipline needs to come from a place of love.

And poor Benny, what an ass! He’s really painted himself into a corner. See, I am the only person he has played with for some three years now, and even though I have told him repeatedly that I am OK with him playing with someone else (particularly if it’s one of my buds such as Mistress Park, Mistress Betty or Mistress Sage) he says he just wants to reserve this part of himself for me. Frankly, I appreciate the loyalty, and now that I own his pecker, it seems even more appropriate. So as far as I’m concerned, it’s all good. Still, there are a few issues. Benny has trouble going to events now, for instance. I’m reluctant to invite him to go with us because I know it will put Xavier in a snit. Meanwhile, Benny’s good friend Mistress Helen won’t go with him, telling Benny that since he won’t play with her, why the hell should she? How’s that for friendship!? His buddy Mistress Summer would do it except she hates events, always telling Benny to forget that shit and come to JohnnyFrank’s bar for a few pops instead. Ditto Mistress Carter who hates gatherings of any sort. Well, in conversation a while ago, Benny told me he feel like a fucking loser showing up at events by himself, hoping someone like Mistress Betty will be there to talk to him. Failing that, he feels like il est arrivé comme le cheveu dan la soupe. Ha! Such a great expression…have to hand it to the French. But that’s his fucking problem - it’s all in his head, anyway; he’s advertised himself as not needy, so prove it, pal. Just fucking show up and I’ll be glad to share 2-3 minutes of my time with you. Hahahaha!

At any rate last Thursday we all experienced a breakthrough of sorts. Phew, so unexpected! Benny came over at my command to be unlocked after his two-day confinement. I was thinking as he was on his way over that it was time to change to a 4/2 set up: four days in chastity and 2 days of freedom, but kind of forgot about it when Benny arrived. I had a date that evening with my friend Mistress Park, and uncharacteristically Xavier was there on a Thursday to clean my apartment. I wanted to get this over with quickly. But after unlocking Benny, something got into me. Was the moon full? Instead of his usual 3-minute climax, I spontaneously started strangling him. I tied him into a most uncomfortable position and whipped him lustily. I spat on him, attached forceps to his nipples, walked on him and caned him with the rawhide cane he gave me a while ago. Must have been something in the air! I tethered the forceps handles to a stationary object so that the slightest upper body movement would be excruciating. Deep red, double-lined welts appeared on his ass, which only spurred me on to whip harder, with more focus, with more desire and with sadistic intent. Benny was unable to use his safe word, inasmuch as I have taken away his right to a safe word when he is in my residence. The only limits under my roof are my own. As it should be. Benny was now way over his limit and was softly sobbing as he took my punishment. Crying is a tricky thing with him, so I was really happy to get there. Meanwhile, kneeling Xavier took in the whole scene with an awestruck look on his face, and his trademark clincher around the waist (this time with a feather-duster and other cleaning implements attached, as he was there to clean) . Recently I had decided that his improved behavior warranted being allowed to watch these scenes, instead of being exiled into a corner with a morose expression. He seemed a bit lost on this particular evening, to be honest, but I’m certain that this single reality did not escape his attention: Benny was receiving the sort of sadistic treatment that Xavier could never tolerate, something which I’m sure gave Xavier pause. After all, where it not for Benny, it could have been him on the receiving end of all this.

Well, I’m in such a kinky mood by now that I’m thinking ‘money shot’. Why not have Benny cum in Xavier’s face? Oh, hell, I knew that it was something we had not previously discussed, but so fucking what? It was a spontaneous idea and I am a creative Mistress! Wow, what a rush - I felt like a porn producer with all the pieces at my disposal. I had Xavier kneel in position while I tortured Benny and compelled him to jerk off. Xavier was a foot away…money shot!! But then all my best laid plans began to unravel. Benny inched closer and seemed ready. He was softly sobbing. Just as I was about to order a pop shot, Benny reached out and sweetly caressed Xavier’s shoulder. Then he cradled the back of Xavier’s head, gently and lovingly pulled it toward him, firmly but slowly. He stopped stroking and softly pressing the crown of his dick into Xavier’s mouth (just up to his frenum), carefully directing it in. He gently cupped his enormous hands around Xavier’s jaw line and gently caressed his cheeks. Then, he sweetly ejaculated in Xavier’s mouth.

Well hell, I had no fucking idea what to do, the whole thing having been such a shock. I was stunned. In the aftermath, Benny immediately fell to his knees and started doing his worship thing. OK, fine. With what must have been a slack-jawed expression of disbelief, I hugged Xavier, mostly because I didn’t know what else to do, and he looked like he needed a hug. I was also momentarily disappointed; that wasn’t exactly the pop shot I had in mind, and it seemed like I had lost ultimate control of the scene. But I had to admit, it was very hot! There was absolutely no denying it…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! Thanks for posting them. I look forward to the continuations.

SME