Monday, June 2, 2008

Crate Trained

“Oh, the poor dear has been in there for 4 hours! I almost forgot!”

I could hear Mistress Anna’s cackling words, dripping with sarcasm, from the other end of the apartment. Indeed I had been in her crate for some 4 hours, but I was strangely content. Mistress Anna began crate training me almost six months ago, and in that time our friendship and my mental frame of mind in general has undergone a vital transformation.

It all began rather innocently enough, with me offering my cock up (pun intended) for chastity play. We began the process very slowly, first with me getting a piercing (a frenum) intended to secure the chastity device. Then, after patiently waiting for the piercing to heal, I selected a device that I felt I could wear long term. I always joke that I’m built like a fire hydrant, and there is more than a little truth in that statement. My cock follows along with the rest of my body, and while not remarkably long (especially when flaccid; I’m a grower, not a shower, as the old line goes) my cock is v-e-r-y wide by any measure. In fact, the diameter of my cock is at least 1 ¾ inches, actually, let’s call it 2 inches to be safe, really, whereas the default inner width of most commercially available chastity tubes is 1 ⅜ inches. Not a chance. Even flaccid I cannot cram my member into one of these contraptions. So finding the right piece was crucial; I’m not going to wear something that chafes me, cuts off my circulation or is an all-round pain in the dick…literally and figuratively. Unfortunately, frequently good things come with a price, and for a while there dumping upwards of $2,000 on a chastity tube was not in the cards, as I was involved in intense business negotiations that were temporarily tying up my assets. Don’t get me started on that nightmare. Jeeesh! Suffice it to say that when the negotiations were over and I had finally won my freedom, it felt as though a 1,000 pound weight had been removed from my shoulders; but I digress. We were talking about chastity devices. I finally settled on a polished stainless steel tube made by a group in Montreal. Their general design had to be modified, as the prototype is typically secured by a Prince Albert. Indeed, I want to use a PA eventually, but not as a locking device. I love the look of a PA but I want to have the freedom to take it out whenever I need to, while at the same time the tube remains locked down. So the frenum lock with a more or less decorative PA really works for me. I was careful to have the tube was designed with this future feature in mind, and my favorite piercer is geared up to make it a reality.

Once all the practical issues were finally resolved, Mistress Anna and I worked out a training schedule. I was very concerned going into this but not because I was worried about not being able to rub one out whenever I felt like it. On the contrary, veterans of this sort of play have all told me that the problem is they spend every waking moment thinking of ways they could serve their Key Holder. In many cases this is no problem, as the Key Holder is a live-in partner or at least is someone who is seen regularly. My relationship with Mistress Anna was very different. She is very busy with a vanilla career, at least two subs who are higher up on the food chain than me, studies at a local college and an active social life. On the one hand, we have bonded on a myriad of subjects and on many levels have gotten to know each other quite well. On the other hand, sometimes weeks and in a couple of cases even months would go by without me seeing her. These periods were sometimes nicely filled in by electronic communications, but other times they would pass like wisps of air; with no mention or remorse. Well, chastity training calls for something else entirely. The first few times one is locked up are almost controlled experiments, with the Key Holder not too far away, offering mental reassurance and the ability to unlock the device in case of emergency. It was hard for me to see exactly how this project was going to get of the ground; the tremendous mental connection Mistress Anna and I had forged was really not in play here. Certainly in the middle and later stages of chastity training it is all about the mental aspect, but at the beginning, there is simply no substitute for physical presence. Not to mention that I already think constantly about ways I could be of use to Mistress Anna; if I did it any more, and without being able to act out on these thoughts, I would surely go insane.

Enter, in the role of angel and wise council, our friend Mistress Summer who happily offered her experience and expertise in these sorts of matters. First, Mistress Summer warned me to not embark on chastity training unless a “contract” has been executed, one that details how the initial stages of training were to be conducted – by both parties. Great advice. As with anything else, communications is the crucial element, and once this matter was fully aired and discussed, everything else fell into place. Mistress Anna at first had to work hard to come up with enough things for me to do for her. This may seem counter-intuitive, after all, I was offering up my services and considerable expertise for free…and I really do know how to do a lot of shit. But opening up her spirit to another human subject in this way was not easy. Eventually, she allowed me to cook for her and stock her refrigerator and pantry with meals she could re-heat. That was a start. Then I was allowed to construct a built-in cabinet for her apartment. All the while Mistress Anna continued to give me writing assignments and other mental chores.

Finally, one fine day, she asked me to build her a crate…the sort of crate pet owners use to train their puppies, only large enough for a human. The crate, she explained, was to fit into a corner of her small apartment, so two of the sides were to be solid, with two sides “open”; that is to say, with bars a couple of inches apart. Mistress Anna grew quite animated as she discussed the plans for her crate. She required a water bottle outfitted with a teat to be sucked on when the confined person needed hydration. Similarly, a hook-up to allow catheterization would be needed for particularly long confinements. The only question, which remained unanswered, is whether the collected fluids would be fed back to the ‘inmate’ via the water bottle. Finally, an electrical hook-up would be needed for laptops, PES units, C-PAPs, and so forth. Left unstated was who the crate was intended for, and I did not ask, assuming that it would be used to detain subjects more worthy than myself. Even at this point, and despite how close we had become intellectually, Mistress Anna was careful to keep me at arm’s length, and insure that her real intentions remained enigmatic. I happily constructed the crate for her, building 6 modules in my workshop, to be assembled on-site. When the cutting and sanding and drilling and staining and sealing were accomplished, I brought the pieces to her apartment for final assembly. I was delighted to see that she had purchased a sort of futon with duvet cover to go inside the crate, and the fit was perfect. Once assembled and secured in to the assigned corner of her bedroom, Mistress Anna marveled at the solid construction and the fierce look of the piece. “Well pet, I have a variety of uses for this fine piece of furniture you built me, but one of the principal uses is to have a place to keep you when you are in my home. When you have been given an assignment to accomplish or when we are playing, of course, I know exactly where you are. But other times, I need to know you are safe and out of danger. For that purpose, having My cock locked up is not enough. I need you to be in total lockdown”.

Well, since that time, my visits to Mistress Anna’s home have become a bit more frequent. Almost every time I spend at least part of my visit in her crate, being trained like a puppy. Many times Mistress Anna will combine the confinement with some intense torture. Her favorite is to have an appliance on the exterior of the crate, such as a mini bar holding two serrated nipple clamps. In this set-up the mini-bar rests outside the bars of the crate, while the clamps reach in to squeeze my nipples. The delicious pain of the clamps is multiplied by the awkward physical position the appliance requires me to maintain. Sometimes she uses her PES unit with sound attachments. Other times she will simply attach the chastity device to one of the bars on the side of the crate. In each case, Mistress Anna will issue instructions, admonishments and goals to be considered while in confinement.


To be continued.

2 comments:

Mistress Veronica NYC said...

My, my, what a lucky boy this fiction character is!

Preston said...

Indeed, Mistress Veronica...indeed.