Monday, March 28, 2011

Changes in the Air

I have a long history of attracting only submissive women. If I want to play with a Dominant woman, I have to pay her, otherwise it’s not happening. Why this is so has always confused and at times frustrated me. And most times, the manifestations with submissive women have been incomplete: my first wife could only get off if fucked in the ass…but of course reciprocating and fucking ME in the ass would have been unspeakably dirty…and she thought fetish clothing, which I love, was only for prostitutes. I don’t miss her. My second wife was all Dommy in vanilla life, but in the bedroom wanted to be treated like an eight year old girl. I actually got her to top me now and again, before her Catholic upbringing prevailed and she dismissed our altogether infrequent explorations in kink as “disgusting”. I don’t miss her either.

About a year ago, I attracted the interest of an extremely beautiful woman, 23 years my junior. I met her at work, but I don’t work with her. Long story that is frankly none of your business. But anyway, after my express weight loss show last year (losing 50+ pounds in 5 months - and keeping it off, baby) her interest really ratcheted up. She told me on at least 7 occasions that she only dates older men. Oh great, my love, thanks for sharing that with me. See, I was so traumatized by the events of the previous three years, which included at least two shocking vanilla experiences - one of them a major calamity that only now I’m escaping from – that I’ve only recently felt 'whole' enough to consider being in any kind of relationship. Well, this woman subtly worked me, and over time I had the chance to spend a bit of time with her, and I thought, “shit, what’s wrong with me? This cute, smart, funny woman wants to know me better…for my own mental health I really should consider this”. Even if she is vanilla.

So in the middle of February, on a fateful Saturday night, she suggested we have a drink after I finished work. My friend is an internationally known artist (sorry, not telling) and at the first bar we went to, a haunt of other artists, she was fawned and drooled over by her admirers, which got very old in a hurry. Sensing my impatience, she suggested we go somewhere else, which we did, and after a drink there suggested we go back to her loft for a nightcap. Well, certainly I knew where this was headed, the whole time telling myself “this is good, you need a bit of vanilla action…you’ve been getting all squirrelly lately”.

Now we’re up in her very beautiful loft, and she’s slowly preparing a snack for us. Then we snuggled on the couch as we checked out some of her publicity pieces on her laptop, along with the new photos she is considering using in future pieces. Suddenly, she asked if I would like to see a photo of her at a topless demonstration. Sure, I said. Needless to say, she looked fabulous. She then told me she attended this event with a friend who designs fetish toys. Hmmm….

“Um, what kind of fetish toys?”, I asked matter-of-factly.


“Well….. the kind of fetish toys one brings to a fetish party….ya know?”


Fuck. You’re kidding me.


“Well, uh, have you ever been to a fetish party?”


Her, totally amused: “Where do you think you dropped me off at last Friday, dummy?”


“And you didn’t invite me to join you? How fucking rude!”, said with a huge smile on my face.


“Well, I had no idea you’d be interested”, says she, skeptically. “Have you ever been to a fetish party?”


“Sure: Suspension, Impact, Smack…



“Oh my God! I can’t believe we’ve never seen each other out!…but I’m really glad we’re having this conversation first!”


After much kissing and laughing, she told me she that along with her well known public life, she is a professional bottom and complete pain slut. I can’t dominate and own you, if that’s what you need, she told me (it’s not), but I can certainly work with you to make sure you get off. She also firmly explained to me that she’s poly, and that will never change, but she also made it clear that she’s looking for someone for position #1. Well, we sealed the deal with 7 hours of (extremely hot) mostly vanilla sex. I cannot remember the last time I enjoyed vanilla sex so much. Since then, we’ve experimented with all sorts of stuff, and lo and behold I cannot believe how hard my dick get when I’m hurting her. I mean, who knew? Describing her as a pain slut does not do justice to my new love. I kind of thought I had decent pain tolerance…but next to her I am the biggest sissy in the world. Pathetic.

Well, hell, I’m very happy. I cannot believe how much fun this is. I think I’ve been back to my apartment two or three times in the last month and a half, mostly to pick up clothes. I love being with this girl so much! She’s concerned that I am not always getting what I need, but I keep asking her if it looks like I’m not happy. I’ve always been tricky as a sub anyway. Not many people can inspire me to submit, and no one has thusly inspired me in quite a while. But I’m sure it will happen again, and this time instead of sneaking around, I’ll be bringing my new girl with me!

No comments: