My buddy Serverman asked the men in MaxFisch how they would feel about another man participating in their play. This was my response:
Serverman, Great question! I have several thoughts swirling in my head, so sorry if my answer seems disjointed. Many years ago at Club O (how's that for dating myself? ) I was put into suspension by a Mistress friend of mine, and while she was chatting with someone else, a male Dom simply decided it was OK for him to start whipping me. Whoa, I lost my hard-on in a nanosecond and finally got him to understand that he was violating my boundaries (he did have the class to apologize profusely afterward). Perhaps because of this incident, or maybe not, I have a visceral reaction to male Doms, and the reaction is not a good one. To keep my post positive, I won't elaborate further.
Secondly, I have had several experiences with Dommes topping me and another (or several) males. Sometimes this has been a fun experience, other times not so much. Just recently I was in a lifestyle situation with a Domme and one of her regular play partners. For some reason I was on edge the whole time and did not allow myself to enjoy what should have been an amazing experience. She and I talked about it at length later and agreed that there were several factors involved, including the fact that a man whom I just met earlier in the day was participating (there was no direct interaction between him and myself).
Finally, I'll divulge something a little more personal. There are several gay people in my family. While I have always considered myself purely hetero, in fact that is not totally true. I have always recognized that there is a bit of me on the other side, but it is something that I categorize like a piece of art on a museum shelf: periodically I'll take it down, admire it, say it's not for me, and put it back. Lately, however, there has been a slight change. While I'm fairly certain it will never happen, recently I have contemplated being in a bi scene with two people I know. Well, it takes three to tango, and there is zero interest from my friends, but still in a weird way I take some pride in having this thought. In a sense, I feel like a cherry has been broken, not because I have done something new, but because I have given myself the freedom to say, "yes, if by some miracle that situation presented itself, I would go there with no hesitation." So in fact, nothing has changed, I have done nothing new, but having this mindset makes me feel like some transformative experience has taken place. The interesting thing is that I have absolutely no desire to go there with anyone else. Thus, one could argue that it's all bullshit: I am allowing myself to contemplate something that has no shot of ever happening - a rather safe fantasy.
Building the Perfect Team
-
Mauris eget quam orci. Quisque porta varius dui, quis posuere nibh mollis
quis. Mauris commodo rhoncus porttitor. Maecenas et euismod elit. Nulla
facilis...
9 years ago

1 comment:
I know EXACTLY what you mean. At my dojo, the little twenty-something boys are constantly telling me what to do (which means: touching me, sparring with me, and sometimes falling on top of me), correcting me, and generally forcing me to sweat. While they're sweating. Sometimes their butts sweat, and I have fantasies of... oh it's maddening! Then I just have to punch something.
Sometimes they fall on top of each other with their sweaty butts, which makes me have to kick AND punch something.
PHEW!
Post a Comment